Use, maintenance and installation.
1. Since the filling machine is an automatic machine, the size of easy pull bottle, bottle pad and bottle cap is required to be unified.
2. Before driving, you must turn the machine with a shake handle to see if it has any abnormity, and it is clear that it is normal to drive again.
3. When adjusting the machine, the tool should be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to remove the parts with excessive tools or excessive force so as not to damage the machine parts or affect the performance of the machine.
4. When the machine is adjusted, make sure to tighten the loose screw, and turn the machine to see if it meets the requirements, and then drive.
5. The machine must be kept clean. There is no oil, liquid or glass debris on the machine, so as to avoid damage to the machine, it must be:
In the production process, the machine can remove the liquid or glass debris in time.
The surface of the machine should be cleaned on the surface of the machine, and clean lubricating oil shall be added to each activity department.
It should be cleaned once a week, especially in areas where it is not easy to clean or clean with compressed air.
Disinfection and washing
1. Tighten the screws on the screw, and disinfect the system for disinfection or disassembly.
2. Place the intake pipe in the cleaning fluid and start the cleaning.
3. The 500ml model may have errors in the actual filling, and the measuring cylinder is used before the official filling.
4. Filling machine with needle tube, 10 standard 5ml or 10ml syringe, 20 type 20ml glass filling device, 100 type 100ml glass filler.
1. After the machine is opened, check whether the random technical data is complete, and whether the machine is damaged in transit so as to solve it in time.
2. Install and adjust the feeding component and the output component according to the figure in this manual.
3. New lubricating oil for each lubrication point.
4. Turn the machine with the shaking handle to check whether the machine is in the correct direction (facing the main shaft of the motor is counterclockwise), and the machine must be grounded.